SWEAT IS BEAUTIFUL
We are SUNDAY II SUNDAY
The athleisure of hair and scalp care.
We believe that nothing — especially not your hair — should hold you back from breaking a sweat. Our formulas are specially designed for active women, using the power of nature to remove sweat, balance moisture, and help you transition from your workout to whatever’s next.
FREEDOM TO SWEAT
A 1-hour workout is only 4% of the day — but for many women, breaking a sweat means sacrificing beauty and personal style in the other 96%.
Whether you go from deadlifts to date night, happy hour after a HIIT workout, or running miles between meetings, SUNDAY II SUNDAY has you covered with products that celebrate your active lifestyle and help you bounce back.
Great hair or a great workout?
For our founder Keenan Beasley, it’s not either or; it’s both. Inspired by the active women in his family and a passion for solving problems, Keenan built the first and only haircare brand dedicated to women who sweat.